Eureka partners with world-leading institutions (both academic and non-academic). For these Partners, Eureka acts as a catalyst that enables the Partners to build links and a multidimensional network that goes beyond the normal bilateral relationships between international Institutions.
Eureka’s Partners are crucial contributors as they:
- Share and help shape Eureka’s vision
- Contribute intellectually to design educational programmes
- Contribute Faculty, both locally and to ICC
- Select and nurture students and alumni
- Host local educational activities
- Provide resources, in-kind and in cash
- Inspire and host multidimensional, international translational collaborative projects
Why partner with Eureka?
- We are global, impactful, innovative, transformative, inclusive
- We have demonstrated success in building a new model of translational medicine in education and networking
- We will share a road map to change the way translational medicine is conceived and executed
The Eureka Ecosystem reaches beyond these actively involved partners, and we are also grateful for the long-term backing of our supporters.
If you’d like to know more about how to get involved, do get in contact