In this document, references to ‘EUREKA’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refer to the
Eureka Institute for Translational Medicine
C.F.: 01552570895 / Partita IVA: 01912850896
c/o CONSULED s.r.l.
Via Necropoli Grotticelle 17/A
96100 Siracusa, Italy
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of the website.
Access to and use of this site is provided by the Eureka Institute for Translational Medicine (EUREKA) and is subject to the following terms & conditions:
1) By using the EUREKA website, you agree to be bound by these terms. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms, please do not access or use the site.
2) EUREKA may change these terms from time to time and revised terms take effect when published.
3) The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
4) EUREKA will not be liable for any damages arising from or in connection with the use of the EUREKA site or Network.
5) EUREKA is not liable for any content, discussion or private messages exchanged within the EUREKA network.
6) Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
7) These Terms & Conditions are governed by Italian law.
8) Where the EUREKA website contains links to other organisations, sites or resources, EUREKA takes no responsibility for the content of the linked sites or resources. Unless specifically specified, EUREKA does not endorse other organisations, sites or resources.
9) All elements of the EUREKA site are the property of EUREKA, or EUREKA has the licence or specific authorisation of the authors.
10) The names, images and logos identifying EUREKA or third parties are subject to copyright and trademarks of EUREKA and third parties.
11) EUREKA provides the EUREKA Network as a resource for individuals to engage together in a professional, non-discriminatory, inclusive, and supportive online community. By participating in the EUREKA Network, you agree to follow the standards & guidelines:
12) EUREKA retains the right to remove content that specific members object to, and inform the poster involved, with reference to the above standards & guideline
13) EUREKA retains the right to suspend/terminate any Network member if the member violates the above standards & guidelines.
If you have any questions about our site, its content, the Terms & Conditions, or want to make use of any of the materials on the site, please contact: [email protected]