Welcome to our website!
In this document, references to ‘EUREKA’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refer to the
Eureka Institute for Translational Medicine ETS
C.F.: 01552570895 / Partita IVA: 01912850896
c/o CONSULED s.r.l.
Via Necropoli Grotticelle 17/A
96100 Siracusa, Italy
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of the website.
Terms & Conditions
Access to and use of this site is provided by the Eureka Institute for Translational Medicine (EUREKA) and is subject to the following terms & conditions:
- By using the EUREKA website, you agree to be bound by these terms. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms, please do not access or use the site.
- EUREKA may change these terms from time to time and revised terms take effect when published.
- EUREKA will not be liable for any damages arising from or in connection with the use of the EUREKA site or the Community Network.
- EUREKA is not liable for any content, discussion or private messages exchanged within the EUREKA Community Network.
- These Terms & Conditions are governed by Italian law.
Links from the EUREKA site
- Where the EUREKA website contains links to other organisations, sites or resources, EUREKA takes no responsibility for the content of the linked sites or resources. Unless specifically specified, EUREKA does not endorse other organisations, sites or resources.
- All elements of the EUREKA site are the property of EUREKA, or EUREKA has the licence or specific authorisation of the authors.
- The names, images and logos identifying EUREKA or third parties are subject to copyright and trademarks of EUREKA and third parties.
EUREKA Community Network
- EUREKA provides the EUREKA Community Network as a resource for individuals to engage together in a professional, non-discriminatory, inclusive, and supportive online community. By participating in the EUREKA Community Network, you agree to follow the standards & guidelines:
- You will only post or share content appropriate for this professional network
- You will take sole responsibility for all content that you post or share via the Network
- You will keep your personal contact information accurate & up to date
- You will keep your personal account access details secure
- You will not in any way bully, intimidate or harass any other Network member or Network admin
- You will not use the Network to do anything that is unlawful or malicious, either under Italian law or within the jurisdiction you are resident in
- You will not use the Network for unauthorised commercial activities
- You will not collect other Network members details without their permission
- You will not do anything that could disable the proper working of the Network
- EUREKA retains the right to remove content that specific members object to, and inform the poster involved, with reference to the above standards & guideline
- EUREKA retains the right to suspend/terminate any Community Network member if the member violates the above standards & guidelines.
Payment Policy for Eureka Events
- There is no refund option for course fee after making payment to Eureka.
- Paying attendees have to ensure that all bank charges are borne by the PAYER.
- Please pay as soon as possible on receipt of invoice.
- If an attendee is unable to attend a paid-for Eureka event, the attendee may arrange for another person to attend in their place. The attendee will need to notify Eureka of this arrangement via email@example.com.
Cancellation Policy for Eureka Events
Cancellation of attendance at a Eureka events is possible up to 2 weeks (14 days) before the start date of the event. To cancel, an attendee or their representative must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org a minimum of 2 weeks before the start date.
T&C Contact information
If you have any questions about our site, its content, the Terms & Conditions, or want to make use of any of the materials on the site, please contact: email@example.com